RAILBLAZA Visibility Kit ll w/ Miniport TracMount
The RAILBLAZA Visibility Kit II is a must-have safety item. In one convenient, value-for-the-money pack you get everything you need to be seen o... Read More
Sign Up to Receive Alerts When This Product is Back in Stock!
The RAILBLAZA Visibility Kit II is a must-have safety item. In one convenient, value-for-the-money pack you get everything you need to be seen on the water day or night. This light and boat stern light is Imana approved for Marine use.
The MiniPort TracMount requires absolutely no tools for repositioning. The MiniPort TracMount by RAILBLAZA is designed to fit most existing tracks from both kayak manufacturers and external mounting accessory companies. These compatible tracks include Wilderness Systems, Native Watercraft, Jackson Kayak, Feel Free Kayak, YakAttack, Scotty, YakGear and RAILBLAZA tracks.
The i360 light has 3 different modes: high beam, medium beam, and blink. It uses 3 AA batteries and offers 25 hours or more of use in the high beam mode and over 200 hours of use in blinking mode. This light has been approved by the US Coast Guard for 2 nautical miles or more.
Disassembly is quick and easy and the kit will store just about anywhere.
- RAILBLAZA Visibility Kit II includes i360 kayak stern light, daytime orange flag, MiniPort TracMount base with mounting hardware and the ExtendaPole 1000
- 3 operating modes for the i360 kayak light (high, medium, and blink)
- 3 AA batteries are needed but not included
- Battery life varies from high mode at 25 hours or more on new batteries to over 200 hours in blinking mode
- Easily breaks down for storage
|Dimensions||16.5 × 4 × 2 in|
SAME DAY SHIPPINGOrder before 3pm Central
On orders placed Mon-Fri
FREE SHIPPINGOn US orders over $75
24/7 SupportMon-Fri 9am to 4pm CST